Every human being on the globe has a ‘persona’. It is a distinct characteristic that is made by various building blocks which includes looks, dressing sense, communicating, attitude, way of thinking, responding to any situation, way of dealing with others, etc, etc.
In short personality is the typical pattern of feelings, thinking and behavior that make a person unique.
Personality has two sides on the one side is what you are outside and on the other side is your inner self. We can enhance our outer appearance by attire and dressing but the inner one requires a good amount of training and development to become impressive.
We read many stories of successful persons but have you ever tried to dig out what is different in them?
Bingo…here are few insight to improve your personality and be impressive.
- Maintain yourself be fit – No matter what is your age or how you look a fit and toned body is always impressive so start from here.
- Be active and develop a hobby – It relates to both physical and mental; take some time out for yoga and meditation. Your age must not be a hindering factor. Learn something of your interest, music, language, games and develop it to make you distinct.
- Read – Do you know? What is the favorite habit, of most of the successful persons? Its reading. So inculcate the habit and do read take topics of your interest. This will help to increase your knowledge on the subjects and compliment your personality.
- Be a good listener – There is nothing more pleasing than having someone pay attention to you attentively making you feel like you’re the only person in the world. So be 100% with the person you are conversing.
- Have opinion and be expressive – It is your knowledge and awareness which makes you express. So to make a good image be expressive but be cautious that you don’t cross the thin line of being absurd.
- Meet new peoples – Make efforts to meet new people especially those who are not like you. It not only exposes you to different cultures and alternative ways of doing things, but also broadens your horizons.
- Be positive – No one wishes to be with negative peoples. In fact, most of us lope when we see them coming. Instead, be the kind of upbeat person who lights up a room with your energy when you enter it. Extend cheer, and enliven the atmosphere with your presence.
- Keep smiling – It is said “A smile is the only curve which sets all things straight” so wear a warm smile not the plastic one. It helps in increasing the attractive index and peoples will be comfortable with you.
- Be yourself – It is never easy to copy for long, attempting it not only falls flat, but reveals a lack of genuineness. So be yourself, as it is more original and sustainable. Each one of us is unique and expressing that uniqueness will make you interesting.
- Be honest and give respect – Being honest and true to your word will bring you the admiration, respect and gratitude of others. Nothing improves a person’s personality more than integrity and respect – respect for others, as well as respect for yourself.
So now you have the insight, it’s time to assess yourself and start working on your personality. You just get few seconds to leave an impression to the person you meet so work to make the most of it. Make a commitment to yourself to be better and relish your life by being impressive…