Feeling hungry and need a quick meal which can be cooked fast but not unhealthy as “fast food”. So here is it a healthy alternate of fast food.
Dalia (broken wheat) as we all know is renowned for its health benefits and is loaded with insoluble fiber, adding a ting of tomato which are healthy for heart and twisting it to soupy format will make the dish interesting for your taste buds…so cook on and enjoy.
1 cup of whole wheat Dalia
1 ripened large sized fresh tomato
1-2 green chilies
1 finely chopped onion
2 twigs of finely chopped green coriander leaves
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Salt to taste
- Take a deep-frying pan assembled with cover-lid, so as to reduce the cooking time.
- Pour 1 table spoon of olive oil in the pan and heat for a while.
- Add finely chopped onion, green chilies and ginger into the pan and fry till golden brown.
- Now, it is time to add finely chopped ripened tomato and salt (according to your taste) and stir for a while till it is cooked.
- Finally, add 1 cup of ‘Dalia (broken wheat)’ and 2.5 cup of water into the pan.
- Cover the lid of the pan and cook for 15-20 minutes on medium flame.
- After the Dalia is finally cooked, take it out in a serving bowl, garnish with fresh and green coriander leaves.
Enjoy you lip smacking healthy whole meal today..!!