Father’s Day, celebrated in the United States on the third Sunday of June. Credit for beginning Father’s Day celebrations is given to Sonora Smart Dodd from Spokane, Washington. The first Father’s Day was thus observed in the State of Washington on June 19, 1910. The idea of officially celebrating fatherhood spread quickly across the United States. In 1972, President Richard Nixon permanently established the observance of the third Sunday in June as Father’s Day in the United States.
With the new wave of globalization and expansion of information via internet took the event to places across the globe. Now it is global event which is celebrated on third Sunday of June as a gratitude to fatherhood.
In the age of fast internet and social connect we express the gratitude by changing the status line of our social profiles so as to let the world know about of feelings here are few great ideas which you can use as a status update and join the force paying gratitude to fatherhood….
TOP STATUS YOU CAN CHOOSE TO USE:
- “The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad.”
- “The reason why daughters love their dad the most is that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her.”
- “No love is greater than mom’s love and no care is greater than dad’s care.”
- “DAD – A son’s first HERO and daughter’s first LOVE.”
“A” lways there.
- “Thank you dad for believing in me, I could not be what I am without your faith in me.”
- The father who does not teach his son his duties are equally guilty with the son who
neglects them.”Happy Father’s Day!
- “Good fathers make good sons.”
- “Hi Dad, You are the best. I love you so much. I don’t think that even if I searched the
world for years and years and years I would find someone that is as caring, as thoughtful as hardworking as you. I love you.” Happy Father’s Day Dad!
- “I’m blessed to have u as my father. On this special day, I would like to thank you for
You are my hero Dad. I Love You.”Happy Fathers Day!
Now it is up to you to make the day special for your father, you can share your childhood memories with your father through Facebook. Do not forget to post an old pic with him as your profile pic and change your Whatsapp photograph for the day with an adorable photograph of yours with your father.
Take some time out to spend with him and go with him to the places he loves to visit. If you are staying away from your father do call him and wish him to make him feel important, after all you are because of him….these small moments are to be cherished in order to relish your life.